March 9, 2014 6 notes
March 9, 2014 260,435 notes
cute flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- d brown
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- terrible chemistry. divorced. half sister.
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- of course ( dont really care about sex tho, just looks)
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- everybody's parents will die - hot sugar
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- dont care, pizza. lasanga. something fat like that. or turkey.
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- yes and then break up after a few months.
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- A1 at tony's vietnom
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- fuck man, prolly a card or someshit. i hate getting gifts.
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- no clue
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- id try
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- tea and honey
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- none or something dark and rich
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- trumpet. sucked ass. i wanna play the piano
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- brown, then green. both super ugly shades.
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- medium calm tea latte skinny
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- dunno, prolly night of the living dummy 3 (the one with the pink cover)
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- using, or manufacturing.
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- i wouldnt eat any right now, but prolly something sour and grapey.
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- that will ferrel one where he lives on his lawn. like 4 days ago.
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
- weird flower, weird question, weird answer.
March 8, 2014 197,377 notes
- I don’t know the original source/artist/poet. Found it on net and sharing.
the poem is by merrill glass and this is the source for the art!!
Oh it’s cool. I totally wanted to cry today.
I can’t stop sobbing.
March 8, 2014 14 notes
March 8, 2014 840 notes
March 8, 2014 770 notes
March 6, 2014 2,483 notes
March 6, 2014 5,081 notes